1 - 4 Years
Business HR Manager
Company profile :
ICICI Bank is India's largest private sector bank with total assets of Rs. 5,946.42 billion (US$ 99 billion) at March 31, 2014 and profit after tax Rs. 98.10 billion (US$ 1,637 million) for the year ended March 31, 2014.ICICI Bank currently has a network of 3,845 Branches and 12,012 ATM's across India.
1. Formulation of HR strategies, plans and implementation of the same.
2. Identify core competencies & skills critical to business and frame policies for key talent identification & recruitment.
3. Compensation, reward and recognition programmes supporting business goals.
4. Participation in the development & implementation of Performance Management System.
5. Need assessment & development of training programs as per bank requirements.
6. Leadership development and strategies to meet the requirements.
7. Strategies & initiatives for improving employee performance and satisfaction.