Bank - Job
Location Across India
Company profile :
ICICI Bank is India's largest private sector bank with total assets of Rs. 5,946.42 billion (US$ 99 billion) at March 31, 2014 and profit after tax Rs. 98.10 billion (US$ 1,637 million) for the year ended March 31, 2014.ICICI Bank currently has a network of 3,845 Branches and 12,012 ATM's across India.
1. Responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services offered by ICICI Bank
2. Cross sell new product and service opportunities
3. Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned
4. Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business
5. Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank
6. Ensure customer satisfaction.
7. Resolve customer queries/issues and facilitate customer service.
8. Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made
1. Any Graduate