Company IHS Markit
Eligibility Bachelor's Degree
2 - yrs
Job Role Developer
IHS Markit is the leading source of information and insight in critical areas that shape today's business landscape. Customers around the world rely on us to address strategic and operational challenges.
Duties & Accountabilities:
Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple overseas team.
1. Quickly understand system architecture especially the frontend technical stack and
become involved in design and development.
2. Ability to drive UI module or sub-modules independently with minimal supervision.
Education & Experience:
1. A Bachelor's Degree (Preferably Computer Science).
2. Expertise in Angular JS with at least 2 years of working experience.
4. Hands-on knowledge in Unit Testing FW like Karma/Jasmine, Dependency Management Tool like Bower and Build Tool like Gulp.
6. Knowledge of Restful Web Services/Data exchange technology like JSON is a must.
7. Core Java/J2EE experience – Practical, hands-on experience in applications based on MVC.
8. Hands-on experience with SQL, PL/SQL writing in any enterprisegrade RDBMS viz. MS SQL Server, Oracle.
9. Real world experience with environments and tools like Apache, Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, Tomcat.
10. Basic knowledge of Linux is desirable