Job Role Senior Software Engineer QA
Informatica empowered scientific and clinical collaboration at this renowned cancer center by turning data into knowledge and facilitating self-service business intelligence
1. As part of the Quality testing team, you will be responsible for
2. Act as a Sustenance QA representative performing duties as an individual contributor or a team member with 100% hands-on work
3. Being highly self motivated and take up the responsibility and work towards the goal with minimal assistance
4. Maintaining and develop the automated test suite for different versions and environments of the product
5. Generate test data, develop and execute test plans for black box functional testing
6. Work with R&D and QA in different geographical locations and time zones to resolve issues in a timely manner
7. Work closely with Sustenance Manager/Lead for continuous process improvement
8. Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
9. Design, develop and maintain the functional test cases for functional testing
10. Communicate effectively with developers and QA peers and other stakeholders in the QA organization
1. Strong academic background - BE/MS/MCA in Computer Science.
2. 5+ years of QA experience.
3. Strong knowledge and Expertise in Java
4. Good understanding of browser and UI concepts
5. Expertise in Selenium,Jenkins and other automation tools, and methodologies
6. Strong background in product testing particularly with large-scale enterprise products is desirable.
7. Good background in RDBMS concepts and usage.
8. Strong Oracle, DB2 and/or SQL Server backend skills is a must, ability to set-up / configure databases, proven experience with SQL and data retrieval.
9. Experience with multi-tier web applications and J2EE, hands-on experience with at least one of the Application
10. Servers like JBoss, WebLogic, or WebSphere