Company Ingersoll Rand
Job Role Test Engineer
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
1. To Analyze the Requirements and prepare test scenarios and test cases.
2. To test the functionality as per the Test plan and respective test cases.
3. To Report & track bugs/Issues in bug/Requirement tracking tool.
4. To understand testing issues/problems and take initiatives to resolve.
5. To co-ordinate with team members and interact with various stake holders for updates.
1. Experience in Home automation & Embedded systems is desired.
2. Experience in manual/Automation testing.
3. Knowledge of Wireless protocols and test management tools.
4. Experience in Agile model.
5. Knowledge of testing process and testing metrics
6. Good verbal/written communication & interpersonal