Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role C# Developer
IRON is a leading provider of purpose-built, application-specific, server-appliance and embedded systems platforms. We provide product lifecycle management services for networking, storage, security, medical and communications markets worldwide.
1. The C# Developer will be responsible for the analysis, design, coding and implementation of several software package solutions.
2. This position will work with product management and the engineering management team to review and develop technical specifications and outline programming and system requirements.
3. Then this person will code, test, debug, document and maintain these software packages.
4. This position will interact with a larger team of IT Support professionals, Network Security professionals, product management and other hardware and software engineering team members.
5. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Microsoft software development and Microsoft operating environments.
6. Some background in networking and Linux environments would be beneficial.
1. 3+ Years software development experience
2. Good knowledge of POWERSHELL and WINDOWS based GUI development
3. Thorough with WCS development and creation of DLL plugins
4. Hands-on experience with VB.NET, ASP.NET, C# and C++
5. Web Services development including HTTP and XML
6. SQL Server
7. Proficient with installer packages (NSIS, Visual Studio)
8. Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio
9. Knowledge and demonstrated experience with all phases of software development life cycle
10. Work well in Team environment
1. Career oriented, self-starter, highly motivated, team player with focus on deliverables, ability to think strategically, and maintain a high standard of conduct and professionalism
2. Excellent English communication and presentation skills.
3. Clear, understandable English phone skills and a service-oriented attitude.
4. Candidate should be result driven and a fast learner.
5. Service Industry Experience: Proven experience in developing, testing and implementing projects.
6. Work closely with the US team to collect the feedback to enhance the application and make it more productive.
7. Schedule Flexibility: Willingness to work a flexible schedule/shifts including occasional after hours on-call, weekend duty, multitask and resilient.