Company JP Morgan
Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Applications Developer
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
1. Design, implement and test all Java/J2EE requirements
2. Ensure compliance to all requirements and maintain accuracy for the same and design technical system documents and architectural standards.
3. Maintain a record of maintenance releases for all applications and maintain knowledge of enhancements.
4. Recommend enhancements to designs and prepare software for reuse.
5. Resolve emergency production issues and ensure appropriate resolution of issues within the required time-frame.
6. Document designs and perform unit tests and develop applications.
7. Code for system design and prepare efficient application programming interfaces.
1. Design and create test conditions, behaviors/scenarios and scripts to address business and technical use cases
2. Use existing tools and techniques for managing and delivering large scale projects
3. Lead the Development team by example and ensure that we have adequate Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
1. Basic Qualifications MS in Computer Science or equivalent desired
2. Emerging company-wide reputation in the field of application development
3. Consistent track record of delivery
4. Preferably from a banking environment
5. At least 6 years experience in application development