Company JP Morgan
Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Applications Developer (.Net) - Associate
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
1. eCredit suite of applications support Front Office Post Trade STP of Credit Derivative trades into Risk Management System from various brokers, SEFs, eTrading platforms and internal blotters.
2. Also they support Matching, Novation, Affirmation, Allocations, Clearing workflows and Regulatory Reporting for all Credit Derivative trades.
Qualification: Any Graduate
1. Good Communication Skills
2. C#.NET(4.5 or above)
3. Entity Framework 6
4. WCF(4.5 or above)
5. WPF(4.5 or above)
7. MEF or Unity
8. Very Good Understanding of Threading and Generic
9. Design Pattern understanding
10. SQL SERVER and Oracle