Company JP Morgan
Eligibility Bachelors/Masters Degree
Job Role Applications Developer (Java + UI Developer)
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
1. Design, develop, and maintain the next generation user interfaces for our Continuous Delivery products.
2. Design and build user interfaces, frameworks, toolsets, components, navigation elements and customizations for an extensive, highly interactive big data application.
3. Work closely with the front-end team to define new User Interface behaviors, widgets and containers with the goal of creating a truly distinctive, world-class user experience.
4. Collaborate with back-end engineers to define and develop back-end functionality needed to support front-end functionality.
6. Build fully automated test automation of all new components in continuous integration environment.
1. Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer science or equivalent with relevant experience
2. Minimum 5+ years hands-on software development work experience in large-scale distributed technology projects
3. Strong working knowledge of Java.
4. Proven Hands on experience with building new web platforms using latest web 2.0 technologies including experience with multiple Java Script libraries (JQuery, AngularJS) & HTML5.
6. Knowledge on Spring, Hibernate will be added advantage for the candidate.