Company JP Morgan
Eligibility Engineering Graduate
Job Role Applications Developer
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
1. Input into Functional requirements
2. Creation of Detailed Design Specifications
3. Delivery of Code changes, configuration changes and Unit Testing
4. Preparation and execution of Systems Test scripts
5. Providing support to the User Acceptance Testing team
6. Preparation of Implementation & Back out plans
7. Creation of support handover documentation
8. Liaise with technical infrastructure and architecture teams to ensure delivery of required products.
9. Ability to mentor less experienced developers and be able to work independently.
Qualification: Engineering Graduate
1. JAVA, Spring, Spring Integration
2. Java Script, Ember JS, Ext JS
3. Oracle, SQL
4. JMS, MQ
5. Linux, Shell Scripting