Company JP Morgan
3 - 5 Yrs
Job Role Applications Developer(Oracle PL/SQL/Big Data technologies)
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
1. Develop, Test, Implement and Support applications for Credit MO and FO in Oracle, Big Data Technologies, Qlikview, Dot Net
2. Produce clear documentations for all applications as per SDLC requirements
3. Develop and maintain knowledge of multiple applications, product sets and underlying technologies
4. Contribute to achievement of high client satisfaction scores for DataHub team
5. Contribute to end-to-end delivery of applications for Credit Middle Office
6. Ability to work independently on multiple technologies and deliver business applications
1. High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver.
2. Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels..
3. Ability to gather and understand requirements.
4. High level of responsibility and Ownership from inception through to implementation.
5. The candidate should have a proactive approach to problem solving.
6. Good analysis skills in order to aid in trouble shooting and problem solving
7. Good testing principles as well as good defect management skills
8. Has an Engineering college degree in Computer science or any other streams
9. Has 3 to 5 years experience in application development with at least 2-3 years in Oracle and at least 1 year in .Net with Win forms and or Useful to be familiar with quality guidelines, standards and procedures
10. Strong client communication skill
11. Requires a logical approach to problem solving
12. Must be able to work independently and deliver applications for Business