Company JP Morgan
Eligibility Any Graduate
3 - 8 yrs
Job Role Java Applications Developer - Associate
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
1. Working closely with upper management.
2. Design and develop programming systems
3. Will have responsibility for unit-level design, coding, unit testing, integration testing and participating in the full SDLC
4. Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports
5. Review and repair legacy code
6. Expected to conduct system analysis and development
7. Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
8. Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers
Participate in organization initiatives
1. Experienced developer who is passionate about technology and has experience developing high performance transaction or reporting systems with large databases and multi-tier architectures; is a team player and knows how to contribute as part of a distributed and diversified global team
2. Strong software engineering skills with 3 – 8 years of hands-on experience in developing multi-threaded applications using advanced JAVA.
3. Working knowledge of message oriented architectures and usage of appropriate design patterns.
4. Strong debugging and profiling skills using any commercial Java Profiler.
5. Experience working in multi-time zone development team
6. Experience with Agile or Iterative development
7. Deep understanding of Java, data structures, concurrency and multi-threading, run time VM, garbage collection, web-based request handling, servlets and filters in J2EE, and distributed architecture
8. Experience developing with Oracle, Sybase or any other major RDBMS