Company JP Morgan
Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role CIB – Investor Services – RAMPS QlikView Developer
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
1. The candidate should have a positive attitude and have the desire to work in a client focused team, delivering essential Business Intelligence solutions to traders and senior management.
2. The candidate should have extensive hands-on experience of building Business Intelligence solutions and dashboards, using the latest version of QlikView.
3. Candidates should have previously worked on Data Warehouse /Business Intelligence projects within Investment Banking.
4. Knowledge of Prime Brokerage, Stock Lending or Portfolio Swaps data flows and business processes would be a distinct advantage.
1. Business/Data Analysis
2. Dimensional data modelling
3. Technical Design and Documentation
4. SQL scripting - Oracle
5. Experience of developing QlikView Scripts and Dashboards- Min 2 years
6. Maintenance, enhancement and rebuilding of existing QlikView applications.
7. Supporting new and existing QlikView applications