Eligibility Any Degree
Job Role Salesforce Tech Lead
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
1. Lead design discussions with users, technical and functional stakeholders to analyze Salesforce.com functional, technical, integration and data needs and clarify, refine and document requirements.
2. Critically evaluate information and data from multiple sources. Reconcile differences and troubleshoot issues.
3. Be adept at decomposing high-level business needs into Salesforce.com requirements and explaining detailed technical concepts at a high level.
4. Collaborating with other developers within to design solutions that efficiently deliver the required enhancements on time and within budget.
5. Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, 6. AppExchange products, and custom code
7. Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
8. Designing and delivering enhancements and new functionality to support the business using the Salesforce.com platform features including: custom objects and fields, workflows, approval processes, Apex Code and Visualforce.
9. Collaborate with developers, product managers, subject matter experts and users to communicate the proposed solution vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
10. Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to translate requirements into application and operational deliverables.
11. Research business requirements, document user stories, test cases and collaborate with SFDC developers to estimate level of effort
1. 10+ years of development experience with at least 5+ years of leadership experience
2. 5+ years of Salesforce.com hands on development experience with large implementations, multi orgs and complex integrations
4. SFDC certifications is a plus
5. Financial Services background preferred
6. Technology-based higher education preferred