Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Senior Analyst
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries. We have 260,000 employees. We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
1. Data Mining and Technology Support Analyst:
2. Support supplier data mining from different data sources
3. Perform data analytics- graphs, spend analysis, cross category/ LOB
4. Maintain Supplier details in Share-point
5. Data entry & ad hoc ‘Lookups’ in systems e.g., spend radar, Sparc, front office CRM systems, etc
6. Publish periodic reports on key suppliers and categories
1. Overall 3 + years of experience
2. Good understanding of data mining,
3. Knowledge of procurement systems and/ or prior experience in data extraction and reporting from multiple sources (systems and manual)
4. Ability to produce high quality data intensive reports
5. Ability to perform analytics using MS Excel including but not limited to Pivots, Look ups, Macros, Graphs and Charts etc.
6. Expert in MS Excel, Share-point and Power Point
7. Bachelors degree