Company profile :
We are one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. Founded in 1910, we have been committed to understanding the needs of our customers for over a century. We provide innovative and eco-efficient solutions for elevators, escalators and automatic building doors.
Customer relationship management:
• Creates and communicates leads and sales opportunities for entire KONE sales team (e.g. cross-selling)
• Ensures customer satisfaction and solving complaints with the rest of KONE team
• Documents the customer and contact information, maintains customer data
• Accountable for leads, opportunities, orders and contracts to meet the sales budget and pricing targets
• Validates that the contents of the order received from the customer are in line with the negotiation process outcome, including terms and conditions, quality and safety
• Accountable for hand-over to installation, maintenance and/or engineering with complete and correct information
Skills, Education and Experience :
1. Qualified B.E /Btech in mechanical or from Electrical stream, having good communnication and negotiation skills.