Job Role Resource Coordinator
We encourage our people to make a sustainable difference for clients, communities and firms, while simultaneously ensuring that everyone has access to the knowledge and skills they need to be the most relevant in the market. KPMG International’s People, Performance and Culture Manual aligns member firms to the four labor principles of the UNGC and informs KPMG firms’ local labor practices.
Role & Responsibilities :
1. Managing Resource booking tool: Ensuring that all staff are booked on the resource booking tool and book staff who are available on needs on the tool.
2. Managing leaves on Resource booking tool: Ensuring approved leaves are blocked on the tool and the bookings are transferred to other staff from same office.
3. Communicating with onshore resource coordinators from each offices to check important needs.
4. Managing adhoc mailboxes of all offices and then coordinating with team leaders to find availability and then booking staff accordingly.
5. Interacting with staff/TL on regular basis to get a real picture of availability/excess workload and then allocating/re-allocating work internally across offices.
6. Interacting with onshore engagement team to understand work type and estimate time/expertise required to complete the task and then find staff accordingly.
7. Prepare and submit reports on staffing operations
8. Oversee all staffing needs and operations of the team
Qualifications and Skills:
1. 2+ years of experience in resource management for audit team
2. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Good organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
6. B.Sc./B.A. in human resources, business administration or relevant field