Company Kays Harbor
1 - 2 yrs
Job Role Accounts Executive
At Kays Harbor, our mission is simple: To help your business grow and succeed. And with 85% client retention and 100% customer satisfaction, we've been very successful in achieving our goal. We believe that the client should be at the forefront of any committed business partnership. Our goal is to achieve 100% client satisfaction by consistently exceeding expectations.
1. Handling day to day accounting operations.
2. Maintaining proper books of accounts.
3. Proper filing of records and vouchers.
4. Ensuring basic compliance of accounting norms.
5. Keeping track of trade payables and receivables.
6. Liaison with banks and consultants.
7. Supporting office operations, purchase and vendor management.
1. Experience in Accounting.
2. Knowledge of Accounting Standards.
3. Knowledge of Tally, QuickBooks, direct & indirect taxes and labor laws.
4. Sound knowledge of MS excel.
5. Good Communication skills.
6. Must have conveyance for field work (two wheelers preferred).