2 - 5 yrs
Location Manesar, Haryana
Job Role Software Test Engineer
Keysight Technologies Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. With its HP and Agilent legacy, Keysight delivers solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science. The company's over 9,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries.
1. Test Planning : Help / provide inputs to Test Planner for test planning, Understand project technical requirements
2. Test Design : Write programmatic tests as per project/product needs
3. Test Execution : Monitor test results and resolve day-to-day technical issues, debug and fix test failures, submit defects and validate fixes.
1. Engineering degree (B.E./B.Tech.) in Electronics/Computers or equivalent from a reputed institute
2. 2-5 year's Expertise / Work Experience in software.
3. Strong analytical skills to be able to translate from system requirements and use cases to detailed test cases and to participate in troubleshooting of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
4. Hands on experience of
a. Software Test processes
b. Programming Languages (C#, C or C++)
c. Defect management and other test tools (e.g. MS WIT)
d. Source control mechanisms / Code versioning systems.
e. Scripting languages (MS Powershell, VB Script)
f. Networking tools (e.g Wireshark)
g. Computer hardware, networking concepts, and windows administrative tasks
5. Knowledge of Test Design / Test Coverage techniques
6. Demonstrated strong Communication skills, initiative, ownership, and teamwork skills
7. Demonstrated problem solving skills
8. Demonstrated Judgment and Decision making skills
9. Demonstrated working ability with world-wide groups and across teams of engineers to achieve objectives.
10. Prior experience in developing automated test infrastructures.
11. Planning: Good time management skills