Eligibility Any Graduate
1 - 4 yrs
Job Role Web Designer
Langoor is a digital agency made of creative technologists. We help organisations reach their full potential through the intersection of great ideas and technology. The Langoor, also known as “the Great Indian Langoor”, is a type of monkey only found in India. “Langoor” also colloquially means “crazy” in Hindi.
1. Work closely with Development Team to design effective user Interface with clear project deliverable and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverable.
2. Work with clients and development team to build and refine graphic designs for websites.
3. Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
4. Creating high end designs/visuals for brand websites, micro sites, portal designs, and static and e-commerce websites.
5. Experience with creating content types and site columns.
6. Understanding and previous experience with Blogs, tweets, RSS, CHAT and other collaboration and communication technologies as it relates to social networking and intranet integration.
7. Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for activism and community building.
8. The Web/UI Designer is responsible for high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts for Website and web applications.
9. Experience on interface design, interactive prototypes, wireframes, multimedia presentations, Brochures, Video Demos, mailer etc.
11. MS Visio and other MS office tools.
12. Table-Less Website layout building.
13. Exposure to the rapid eLearning tools like Adobe Captivate, Presenter and Articulate.
14. Passion for developing great user interfaces.
15. Experience in creating user-centric design.
16. Thorough understanding of user behavior and interaction design patterns.