0 - 4 yrs
Job Role Applications Engineer
Founded in 1995, Marvell Technology Group Ltd. has operations worldwide and more than 7,000 employees. Marvell’s U.S. operating subsidiary is based in Santa Clara, California and Marvell has international design centers located in China, Europe, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and the U.S. A leading fabless semiconductor company, Marvell ships over one billion chips a year.
Application Engineer, to work closely with Engineering teams and assist in technical resolution of Customer issues by hands-on debugging, engage with customers in release management, prepare technical documentation.
1. B.E/M.E in Computer/Electrical/Electronics/Telecom - 1st Class
2. 0-4 years of experience to help customer productize R & D’s software releases.
3. Minimal coding, extensive system integration skills.
4. Problem solving & analytical skills.
5. Good team player and excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
6. Willingness to travel on site @ customer site.