5 - 6 yrs
Company profile :
Founded in 1995, Marvell Technology Group Ltd. has operations worldwide and approximately 5,700 employees. Marvell’s U.S. operating subsidiary is based in Santa Clara, California and Marvell has international design centers located in the U.S., Europe, Israel, India, Singapore and China.A leading fabless semiconductor company, Marvell ships over one billion chips a year. Marvell’s expertise in microprocessor architecture and digital signal processing, drives multiple platforms including high volume storage solutions, mobile and wireless, networking, consumer, and green products. World-class engineering and mixed-signal design expertise helps Marvell deliver critical building blocks to its customers, giving them the competitive edge to succeed in today’s dynamic market.
Job Description :
1. Should be a good team player and should have strong inclination to work in the field of Systems. Must be self-motivated and a fast learner. Excellent communication and technical skills with strong fundamentals.
2. Prior board design experience is a must with board design methodologies
3. Responsible for developing various hardware platforms(boards)/solutions around networking ASICs.
4. Guide and work with the customers during their board designs, platform biringup and thereby helping them in bringing their product to market.
5. Must have the complete system level knowledge, debug boards and should have worked on high speed serial interfaces.
6. Good understanding of FPGA prototyping for SoCs
1. Bachelors/Masters in Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering with consistently good academic records.