Eligibility Bachelors Degree
3 - 5 yrs
Job Role Program Manager 2
Microsoft IT is for those IT professionals and business technology professionals who want to be strategic partners to the business and be the first place to create innovative solutions using all of Microsoft’s products and services
1. As a consultant in ACE, you will be expected to work closely with IT business process units to assist them in optimizing IT security related risks via technical assessments and remediation recommendations for failed controls. In this role you will also be expected to serve as the security champion/trusted advisor for one or more business process units. You will engage with businesses in all of the different lifecycle stages of applications/solutions -- starting from early conception all the way through requirements definition, design, implementation, testing, staging and operations stages.
Education & Experience:
1. A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering is required.
2. 3-5 years of work experience in Software Development with strong knowledge of secure software development processes and techniques...specifically the following:
3. Strong understanding of what it takes to build secure applications and secure systems on a mainstream platform (ideally Microsoft.Net)
4. Solid foundation of common software vulnerabilities and their mitigation techniques
5. Good knowledge of security infrastructure components such as PKI, RMS, AD, ADFS, Azure ACS, etc.
6. Good knowledge of cryptography - especially the ability to use of primitives in a design situation
7. Working knowledge of security tools such as Fortify, Nessus, Qualys, etc.
8. Knowledge of these is a bonus - Application development on Windows Phone, Windows Azure, SharePoint 14, Office 365, etc.
9. Experience as a software tester is a bonus