Eligibility Any Graduate
Location New Delhi
Job Role Android Developer
We believe in investing in our people and we do just that by providing weekly product updates, attending trade events, hosting seminars and much more. Our ethos is to train all of our staff to be amazing at what they do by providing all the necessary tools for success.
1. You will need to work collaboratively with team members and other departments designing and developing new applications.
2. You will be developing mobile and tablet applications for Android and manage/deliver the entire app life cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release, and support.
1. More than 3 years of experience in developing either mobile apps for Android or web/desktop applications in Java
2. Have worked on and published at least 3 Android applications
3. Excellent working knowledge of an objective oriented language (Java, C++, Objective-C, C#, or similar)
4. Possess a solid understanding of the Android ecosystem and familiarity with Android APIs – ideally as far back as 2.2
5. Experience with Android SDK
6. Experience with web service and collaborating third-party libraries and APIs
7. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
8. Experience working with remote data via REST and JSONStrong CS fundamentals and competency in data structures, algorithms and software design
9. Excellent automated testing practices and demonstrated track record of launching production-ready code
10. You must be self-motivated, capable of managing your time well, and work efficiently without supervision