Eligibility Any Graduate
3 - 5 yrs
Location New Delhi
Job Role Ruby on Rails Developer
We believe in investing in our people and we do just that by providing weekly product updates, attending trade events, hosting seminars and much more. Our ethos is to train all of our staff to be amazing at what they do by providing all the necessary tools for success.
1. We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer who possesses a passion to design, maintain and implement web-based software applications.
2. You will need to design and implement awesome new features using the latest advancements in technology.
3. You will also be responsible for rapid data-driven iterations on existing product features while using/enhancing platform capabilities.
4. You will work closely with product managers, designers and the development team to push limits of product innovation using technology.
5. Deeply understand the business and operations ecosystem, identify problems and solutions for them.
6. You will also help operationalize new technology features by working closely with the development team and operations.
7. We are looking for enthusiastic, driven and experienced software engineers that can work on delivering high quality solutions.
8. You will be reporting to the project manager and will work with an outstanding team of expert ROR developers to serve a vast portfolio of clients of varying sizes and sectors.
1. Develop and maintain web-based software systems in Ruby utilizing industry standards and best practices
2. Overall 3-5 years of experience with Ruby on Rails
3. Strong Programming, Object-oriented and design skills
4. Knowledge of MVC design pattern
6. You should have attention towards good design – both in terms of engineering and user experience
7. SQL Server, T-SQL or similar experience
8. Experience with the Linux operating system
9. Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently without supervision
1. Any Graduate