Company Module One
Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
Job Role Web Developer
At Module One, we believe in creating products that are exceedingly functional and visually appealing. We follow a User Centered Design approach and are focused on designing interfaces based on human tendencies. We have a deep empathy for consumers and a passion for approaching challenges with smart, well-considered design.
2. Develop software to specification, using some or all of the following technologies: C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net Web Forms, ASP.Net MVC, Web Services, SQL Server, IIS, PHP, MySQL, Apache etc.
3. Understand cross-browser compatibility issues and developing code to overcome them.
4. Updating of web site content, graphics, and images.
5. Working within a team environment, following and maintaining the specifications, guidelines and standards set by the department.
6. Quality assurance testing.
1. You should have a Bachelor’s degree in either Computer Science or Electronics with at least 65% marks in both class X and XII.
4. You should have working knowledge of the ASP.Net and the Dot Net Framework.
5. You should have working knowledge of database design and integration.
6. You should be well versed with OOAD concepts.
7. The ideal candidate would be Microsoft certified (MCPD/MCTS/MCSD.)
8. You should live within a 60 minute commuting distance from Nehru Place.