Company Morgan Stanley
Eligibility Bachelors Degree
3 - 6 yrs
Job Role C#/.NET Application Developer
Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world—which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
1. The Product Control Group within Finance Tech (PBFFT) is looking for experienced .Net/UI Application developer who will work on strategic Controller Work bench (CWB) for multiple finance initiatives.
2. The position is for Mumbai Location and the person needs to work closely with our application teams in Mumbai along with development team in NY and LN Region.
3. The role requires strong technical and analytical skills.
4. The candidate should be proficient in object oriented development and have experience in modern C#/.Net for UI development.
5. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to understand complex business problems and requirements, an aptitude for translating these problems into workable designs and solutions, and will possess a keen eye for detail.
1. 3 to 6 years of experience with object-oriented software development
2. Experience with modern SDLC methodologies, including Agile processes
1. Experience with C#/.Net (WPF) 3-tier application development (client/server/db)
2. Familiarity with IDEs (Visual Studio)
3. Familiarity with XML or other markup languages
4. PRISM, MEF, n Unity
5. A generalist with demonstrated abilities in specific areas and a strong ability to deliver reliably
6. Solid RDBMS and SQL knowledge
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
8. Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership of tasks and projects, able to work with the global team, and manage time and tasks effectively and independently.