Company Morgan Stanley
Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Developer - Database
Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world—which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
1. Candidate will be part of a team which work on Field Reporting applications.
2. The individual will work closely with other team members, application developers, and IT owners of the data sources.
3. Individual will be responsible for the development of ETL components, and providing user access to the data via reports, data extracts, and analysis tools such as Business Objects, and for coding stored procedures.
4. To be successful, the role will require the individual to understand the banking technology landscape, and to have the ability to gather data requirements and design the database, the database changes, and/or ETL processes required to maintain and report on the data.
1. In-depth knowledge of database concepts.
2. Data analysis and database design
3. In-depth knowledge, hands-on experience with ETL, SSIS
4. In-depth knowledge, hands-on experience with RDBMS systems; specifically SQL server, Sybase, Teradata, and/or Oracle
5. Strong SQL skills and database programming skills; creating views, stored procedures and triggers, implementing referential integrity, designing and coding to optimize performance.
6. Strong problem solving and design skills
7. Hadoop, Solr experience is a plus.