Eligibility Any Graduate
2 - 5 yrs
Location Trivandrum, Kerala
Job Role Network Engineer
With dedicated individual teams for design, development, testing and online marketing specializations, AAPNA offers a range of services spanning from website development to high-end applications. All of the teams are managed by experienced project managers, who engage with partners and clients to provide regular updates and demonstrations. They work closely with the software development team to ensure timely delivery and the strictest quality control.
1. Maintenance and Monitoring of connectivity and all network devices.
2. Sound Knowledge of structured cabling systems, network components like RAS, Modems, Firewall, Routers, Switches, VLAN, LAN and WAN and data security device configurations
3. Fault and Configuration Management of LAN/WAN Devices such as routers, switches, VPN, etc. (Detection, isolation and diagnosis of network faults and get them resolved)
4. Configuration Management of the networking equipment in coordination with Client IT Team & related vendors.
5. Incident Management - Detection, isolation, diagnosis and resolution of network & security elements incidents including coordination with Vendor (Service Provider) and get them resolved as per the SLA with the service provider.
6. Maintain the network interface components used for the active and passive connections.
7. Follow up with respective vendor as per the customer vendor support SLA for resolution and call closure.