Hiring: Associate Software Engineer @ Gurgaon
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Job Summary :
• Support all aspects of several mission
critical self service solutions including:
o HW staging and support
o Application staging and support
o Database management, Data analysis and grooming
o Root cause system analysis
• Deploy the technology required to implement new solutions and services
as defined by NCR Services.
• Provide Point of Contact for support issues and escalations.
• Provide feedback on programs, technology, and solutions
• Consult with technical and business subject matter experts and recommend
alternative technical solutions when applicable.
• Provide technical analysis, debugging and problem solving skills.
• Assure compliance with NCR Services standards, such as process, methodology,
• Provide off hours support as required.
• Technical background, knowledge and understanding of Windows and LINUX
server operating systems.
• Technical background, knowledge and understanding of DBMS’ including
Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
• Good technical background, knowledge and understanding of XML and Messaging
• Ability to consult with IT Services application owners, project managers,
architecture design, NCR Services on customer requirements and new design solutions.
Preferred to have regular engineering degree.
YOUR UPDATED RESUMES ON: