Company National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCCL)
Eligibility CA/ ICWA/MBA
Govt - Job
Location Across India
Job Role Management Trainee (Finance)
Post independence era necessitated all-around multifarious developmental activities in the country. Giant infrastructure projects were required to be taken up for which neither the private sector nor the State Government Construction Departments were equipped in machinery. And thus a legend solemnized as NPCC was incorporated on 9th January 1957 under erstwhile Ministry of Irrigation (Currently Ministry of Water Resources) to undertake Irrigation and Hydel Projects.
National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC), a Schedule ‘B’ Premier Central Public Sector Enterprise, engaged in Engineering, Construction, Planning, Operation and Project Management Consultancy in the fields of Industrial Infrastructure, Thermal, Hydroelectric, Tunnelling, Railways, Highways, Surface Transport, Townships, Buildings, Dams, Weirs, Barrages, Public Health Environmental Engineering and Border Fencing & Flood Lightning Works etc. is in urgent need of following executives on regular basis at their Corporate Office, Zonal Offices and Project Offices all over India :-
Name of the Post:
Management Trainee (Finance)
Training and Emoluments:
The period of training will be six months. During the training period, the Management Trainee will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs. 30,000/- per month.
Educational/ Professional Qualification:
CA/ ICWA/ Two years full time MBA(Finance) MBA Degrees like MBA (Finance +HR), MBA (Finance + Marketing) etc., will not be considered.
Instructions for filling online application
1. Before filling up the Online Application Form, candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions.
2. Click "Apply Online" after reading the instructions and start filling the form.
3. Click – New registration & fill up the required format. On successful registration, your user name and password chosen will be sent to your email id.
4. Click Log-in & use the User Name & Password received in your email-id to reach the on-line application format.
5. In case you have forgotten your password, click the 'Forgot Password' link to receive the password on your registered email ID.
6. Fields with red STAR (*) marks are mandatory and it is essential that they be filled in by the candidate. The Program automatically checks to make sure all the required information is provided. It will alert you if any required information is missing. You will not be able to submit your application until all the required information has been provided.