Company NTT Data
Eligibility Any Graduate
2 - 3 yrs
Location Across India
Job Role Systems Integ Analyst
NTT DATA, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is a leading business and IT services provider and global innovation partner, and part of the NTT DATA family of companies, with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries.
1. ETL Developer : Hands on ETL code development, unit testing, source code control, technical specification writing and production implementation.
2. Interact with BAs and other teams for requirement clarification, query resolution, testing and Sign Offs
3. Participating in analysis activities such as producing use cases or a business object model
4. Developing software that conforms to a design model within its constraints
5. Preparing documentation for design, source code, unit test plans, integration tests, release notes, requirements reviews, and design feedback as required
6. Provide root cause analyses of production problems
7. Ability to work as part of a Global development team.
1. Should have 2-3 years of experience.
2. Strong in Teradata or Oracle
3. Strong SQL knowledge and ability to write complex queries.
4. Good in UNIX scripting
5. Good Technical Knowledge of ETL tool Datastage
6. Strong Problem Solving & Analytical skills
7. Experience of Health Care Payer industry and good domain knowledge
8. Able to work closely with operations group for deployment, troubleshooting, maintenance.
9. Good written and verbal communication skills