Company NebuLogic Technologies
Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
Job Role .NET Developer
When you choose NebuLogic Technologies as your IT services, consulting, and business solutions partner, you experience professional development and deployment, quickly delivered. Our rapid growth is testimony to the conviction and commitment our clients experience every day.
1. To program in core .Net and Web services
2. Maintain and extend existing development activities.
3. To analyze existing programs and come up with a document detailing the changes that need to be done for the required enhancements and bug fixes.
4. To design/create web-based software applications.
5. To change existing programs to incorporate enhancements and bug fixes.
6. Create User Interface design.
7. Unit testing, prepare test plans and document test results.
1. Qualified applicant must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics/ Instrumentation.
2. Minimum of 2 year of software development experience in C#, ASP.NET
2. Experience developing a SOA, SaaS, hosted applications system will be an advantage.
3. Useful to have knowledge of CRM, ERP, EBS.
4. Should have the aptitude to understand and relate between the business processes and the application