Company NebuLogic Technologies
Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
Job Role OBIEE Developer
When you choose NebuLogic Technologies as your IT services, consulting, and business solutions partner, you experience professional development and deployment, quickly delivered. Our rapid growth is testimony to the conviction and commitment our clients experience every day.
1. Proficient OBIEE ad-hoc reports + dashboard developer
2. Must have minimum of 2 years of OBIEE 11G/ Oracle's BI Publisher 10G/11G reports development work experience (including RPD development)
3. Should know how to write advance SQL, use Oracle's SQL aggregate and analytic functions
4. Good understanding of repository objects designed from ROLAP data models, hierarchies, levels
5. Good understanding of OBIEE ad-hoc reports development process
6. Should have an understanding of creating maps/interactive dashboard catalog objects
7. BI Publisher Report Developer
8. Proficient Oracle's BI Publisher developer
9. Must have mastery of creating of XML data templates in BI Publisher
10. Must know how to create report layout templates in BI Publisher
11. Must have skill sets in writing complex SQL and PLSQL programs
12. Must have proficiency in tuning the SQL, PLSQL code for optimum performance
13. Serves as technical expert for mission-critical OBIEE applications including design, development, implementation and support.
14. OBIEE migrations and merges of repositories, web catalogs, upgrades and security configurations.
15. Manage performance tuning in OBIEE and the reports.