Company NebuLogic Technologies
Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
Job Role Rightnow CX Configurator
When you choose NebuLogic Technologies as your IT services, consulting, and business solutions partner, you experience professional development and deployment, quickly delivered. Our rapid growth is testimony to the conviction and commitment our clients experience every day.
1. Display strong verbal and written communication skills with the customer and internal management.
2. Consult and provide guidance to customer personnel in the design and implementation of RightNow CX solutions.
3. Hands-on work configuring, customizing and implementing RightNow CX solutions.
4. Works with business analysts to define requirements which correctly address business problems and provide sufficient detail to drive the proposed solution.
5. Understands the impact of problems/solutions and their relevancy to business unit goals.
6. Receives minimal supervision.
7. Reviews methods and procedures for applicability on new assignments.
8. Maintain an in-depth knowledge of current RightNow technology, both internally and within the industry, and its applicability to the organization.
9. Prepare, write and review documentation for programs and systems.
1. A Bachelor of Engineering in science discipline majoring in Computer Science
2. 2+ years of experience in Information Technology industry or Master’s Degree in a related field
1. Experience with RightNow CX configuration components
2. Creating workflows and workspaces.
3. Custom objects and custom fields
4. Proficient in reporting Analytics
5. Developing or customizing Customer portal.
6. Extensive knowledge of Configuration settings, Business Rules