Company NebuLogic Technologies
Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
Job Role SIEBEL Developer
When you choose NebuLogic Technologies as your IT services, consulting, and business solutions partner, you experience professional development and deployment, quickly delivered. Our rapid growth is testimony to the conviction and commitment our clients experience every day.
1. In depth knowledge and hands-on experience in configuration of Siebel tools
2. Understand the requirements and prepare the technical design document.
3. Build and demonstrate the prototypes
4. Develop the Siebel application with required level configuration and scripting
5. Configure the workflows based on the business rules
6. Deployment of testable application in testing environment
7. Perform unit testing
8. Defect fixing and troubleshooting
9. Task Based UI with Open UI is a plus.
1. Analysis Problem Solving - Investigates issues and conducts root cause analysis and comes up with various options to solve the problem.
2. Creativity - Brings fresh insights to the team. Encourages the team to generate newer approaches.
3. Problem identification, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and advanced troubleshooting.
4. Provide high-quality, technical documentation for project.
5. Provide technical expertise with Siebel applications and other technologies.
6. Provide rapid response and resolution for critical technical issues.
7. Develops eScript and Java Script, designs/configures integration objects, business services, workflows and VBCs.