3 - 4 yrs
Job Role Java Developer
NetiApps, a professional web development company, was created in 2006 with the primary purpose of providing worldwide customers with valuable, relevant, functional, and reliable online services and products. It was conceptualized and formed by a group of industry professionals who possess hands-on expertise in technological and organizational development.
1. Experience in designing and implementing web applications
2. Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC)
3. Experienced in Java web development, skills include: JSP, servlet, JSTL, JMS, JMX, JAXB, JAX-WS, CXF and JAX-RS
4. Frameworks (Struts, spring and Hibernate)
5. Experience in working with Tomcat and Apache
6. Knowledge and understanding of relational database structure and design using MySQL
7. Java 6, Spring MVC framework, JSP, JSTL & Servlets, XML, SDLC
8. XML, CSS, AJAX, HTML 5 & CSS3, Web services SOAP & RESTFul, JSON
9. Some experience with performance tuning (front-end/back-end)
Qualification: MCA/BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. with good academic record with 2+ years of Experience in the relevant skill set
1. As part of a team, performs analysis, design, implementation, unit tests, and code reviews. Works with business stakeholders, managers, and other developers to create solutions to business problems. Good communication skills are key to this position.
2. Translates functional requirements into conceptual and detailed designs; Provides estimates for development effort, Implementing proof of concept, prototypes and production-grade software; writes unit tests
3. Ability to work in a team environment with a positive attitude