Eligibility Any Degree
Job Role PlateSpin Solution Architect
At Micro Focus, we design and build software that makes people more productive and work environments more secure and easier to manage. Regardless of how or where people work.
1. Develop strategies and business plan with measurable & actionable objectives to drive new license revenue for PlateSpin technologies through Global CSI relationships.
2. Gain deeper understanding of partner’s Infrastructure Service practices and identify strategic opportunities to maximize revenue for PlateSpin technologies.
3. Identity, develop and strengthen key strategic relationships with the key influencers of PlateSpin technologies like practice leaders, sales & pre-sales leaders, solution architects & practitioners, etc.
4. Develop a plan to evangelize PlateSpin technologies within the CSI partners and execute on the same.
Skills & Experience Required:
1. 5+ years of working experience with Virtualization, Cloud Management, and Data Center Transformation technologies.
2. Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, including public-speaking skills with the ability to articulate and sell value propositions.
3. Results-driven, energetic, confident, self-sufficient, self-motivated, commitment to success, and strong work ethic.
4. Experience in working with on-shore/off-shore personnel across the globe in different time zones.
5. Strong consultative selling acumen and demonstrated success in prior roles.
6. Strong understanding of broader information technology concepts including Data Center Transformation Solutions, Cloud Computing, Strategic Consulting, Systems Integration, Global Delivery Models, Managed / IT Outsourcing Services, Infrastructure Management Services, etc.