Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Lead Quality Engineer
OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM). Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed.
1. Develop Test Plan for complete testing activities
2. Prepare / Update test cases based on the requirements.
3. Create Test Data.
4. Execute Test Cases.
5. Report test results / metrics
6. Track Defects to Closure
7. Co-ordinate / discuss with developers/stakeholders as required
8. Apprise the PM of the status on regular basis.
9. Ensure on-time delivery with quality
10. Technical guidance to team members
11. Ability to analyse and resolve project related impediments.
12. Cross team coordination.
13. Devleop/maintain test automation scripts
14. Plan, develop, execute and analyse performance testing
1. Proficient in Test case scenario / test case designing and preparation
2. Experience in testing Web applications
3. Good knowledge on Defect tracking, test life cycle
4. Good Knowledge on Test methodologies / concepts
5. Good grasping capability and Communication skills
6. Good Analytical and Problem solving skills
7. Handle testing of the assigned modules independently.
8. Hands on experience on UFT
9. Knowledge on performance testing