1 - 3 yrs
Job Role Software Engineer, Testing
In 2008, the Royal Bank of Scotland failed as a company. We only exist as a bank today because our role as a cornerstone of the UK economy – which had been proudly built up over nearly 300 years – meant we were too important to be allowed to collapse.
1. 1-3 years of experience in manual and automation testing
2. Experience in testing web based, n-tier application software
3. Sound knowledge of test scenarios & test data creation, determining test coverage
4. Knowledge of setting up and maintaining test environments
5. Experience of working in agile projects, knowledge of scrum
6. Experience with Oracle/ SQL Server and relational database systems
7. Knowledge of any one programming language such as Java, VB, C++ is plus
8. Knowledge of automated testing tools like Selenium
9. Linux knowledge is a plus
10. Excellent problem solving abilities, detail orientation, and diagnostic abilities
11. Superior oral and written communication skills
12. Ability to coordinate and work successfully with a global team
Required and Preferred: B.Tech/B.E.