Eligibility BS/MS Degree
4 - yrs
Job Role Software Test Developer
This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company's direction. Learn about Oracle's History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence
1. Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
2. As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
3. Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
1. Strong Java programming, Java EE, Middleware Testing background
2. Proven Test Automation skills.
3. Good Scripting Experience with perl/python/shell scripts.
4. Experience on working in Unix/Linux environments
1. Knowledge of Oracle Middleware Products like Weblogic Server, SOA, Identity Management
2. Automation experience in Junit, TestNg, Jmeter desirable
3. Good knowledge of Oracle Database or any RDBMS