Job Role Technical Analyst 3-Support
This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company's direction. Learn about Oracle's History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence
1. Position is for a Technical Support Professional with a functional background in Human Capital Management.
2. Reports to the Manager of Support.
3. Responsible for providing excellence in customer service support, track-incidence, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution of complicated and critical cases.
4. The focus of this position is to provide Customer Service on a technical and functional level and to ultimately drive complete and total resoltuion of each service incident.
5. Has real-time hands-on functional/product and/or technical experience; and/or worked with L3 level support; and/or having equivalent knowledge.
6. HCM Product Suite knowledge is mandatory.
7. Knowledge and/or expertise on atleast one or more modules - Core HR, Oracle Benefits, Self Service/Talent/Performance Management, Recruiting Solutions, HR Security/Admin, Time and Labour (OTL), Learning management/iLearning.
Education & Experience:
1. BTech, or MTech in Engineer
2. MCA or MSc (Maths/Physics/Chemistry) with work experience in working with business applications
3. PGDBM/MBA (HR/Operations/Systems) is a plus
4. Practical working knowledge of Oracle or PSFT HCM Suite