Company PCDS InfoTech
Job Role Designers
Pratibha Consultancy and Development Services called as PCDS InfoTech was Established in 2007 as consultancy with Training and Certifications provider and now PCDS is the place where business meets technology. Its a modern age company with a revolutionary vision. The perfect solution for your business is provided, period! We thrive for customer satisfaction.
1. Being responsible for conceptualization, designing, layouting, formatting and print supervision of all material to be printed.
2. Continuously improving the image of the organization visible through its communication material and working on options that will create a strong brand identity of the organization i.
3. Developing displays and exhibition panels that will be used in exhibitions, seminars, Parent-Teacher meets to explain the concepts, services and offerings of PCDS to the school and parent community.
4. Designing and layouting advertisements to be inserted in newspapers, magazines.
5. Developing templates for other material such as certificates, marksheets, analysis forms to improve readability and communicate the message intended for the students and parents.
1. Bachelor of Fine Arts / Post Graduate Diploma in Graphic Design
2. Sound knowledge of Digital Graphic Software specifically Corel Draw and Adobe Acrobat to execute requirements for print media.
3. Illustration skills would be an added advantage.
4. A natural aptitude for color, balance, symmetry combined with strong foundation in design.
5. Able to deliver "under pressure".