Company Panjab National Bank (PNB)
Bank - Job
Location New Delhi
Job Role AGM (Company Secretary)
With more than 120 years of strong existence and 6081 total branches including 5 foreign branches, 6940 ATMs as on Mar’14, Punjab National Bank is serving more than 8.9 crore esteemed customers. PNB, being one of the largest nationalized banks, has continued to provide prudent and trustworthy banking services to its customers. The Bank enjoys strong fundamentals, large franchise value and good brand image. To meet the growing aspirations of the people and compete in these tough conditions, the Bank offers wide range of products and services.
Applications are Invites for recruitment for the post of AGM (Company Security)
Brief Job Profile:
1. Ensuring regulatory and statutory compliances as required under guidelines of GoI/RBI/SEBI/Stock Exchanges viz. Banking Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1970, Banking Regulation Act, SEBI (LODR) Regulations 2015 etc.
2. Handling of issues relating to raising of capital, servicing thereof besides related compliances.
3. Secretary to Board, Audit Committee of Board (ACB) and other committees of Board.
4. Secretary to critical & internal committee(s) of the Bank.
Educational Qualification :
1. Minimum Graduation And Membership of Institute of Companies secretaries of India.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may submit applications in the prescribed format which is available on the Bank’s website www.pnbindia.in- Link (Recruitment). Last date for receipt of application is 11.07.2016. No application shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Hard copy of the application be sent by registered/speed post in a sealed envelope super scribing “Application for the post of AGM (Company Secretary)” addressed to:
“The General Manager- HRMD,
Punjab National Bank
HO: HRMD, 7, Bhikhaiji Cama Place, NEW DELHI-110066”