Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Intern International 21
At PayPal (Nasdaq:PYPL), we put people at the center of everything we do. Founded in 1998, we continue to be at the forefront of the digital payments revolution. In 2015, 28% of the 4.9 billion payments we processed were made on a mobile device.
1. You’ll work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry.
2. We have opportunities in a wide range of areas including development, search, platform, test, quality, big data, front end, and back end.
3. As a core participant of your team, you’ll estimate engineering efforts, prioritize projects, plan implementations, and triage production issues.
4. You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems powering the world’s largest e-commerce and payments websites at a scale few companies can match.
1. Must be pursuing an Engineering Degree with an expected graduation date of April 2017 or later
2. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major
3. Strong applied experience.
4. You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications.
5. We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
6. You are a coder’s coder