Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Software Engineer 2
At PayPal (Nasdaq:PYPL), we put people at the center of everything we do. Founded in 1998, we continue to be at the forefront of the digital payments revolution. In 2015, 28% of the 4.9 billion payments we processed were made on a mobile device.
1. Must have work experience of 3+ years in Pega PRPC
2. Good understanding of software engineering methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
3. Should have worked with cross cultural teams distributed geographically.
4. Should possess good knowledge in Java or Web technologies
5. Should have experience in any backend databases like Oracle 11g database, MS SQL Server, MySQL including schema design, PL/SQL, stored procedures.
6. Should have exposure to Configuration Management tools
7. Must be able to do PEGA PRPC design & development
8. Should be able to independently trouble shoot technical issues
9. Should be willing to deal with ambiguity and get to more clarity
10. Should be able to constantly innovate and keep pace with industry best practices in BPM development
11. Should communicate effectively and take up pressure when needed.
12. Must be Pega CSA certified; Pega CSSA is a plus