2 - 4 yrs
Job Role Network Administrator
ProKarma is one of the fastest growing
Software Services and Product Development Company since 12
years in the IT Industry. We offer integrated technology and
Strategic outsourcing solutions to mid and large-sized organizations.
Our innovative and cost effective IT services include custom
solutions, ERP, testing and validation, security and content
Job Description :
1. 2 Yrs to 4 Yrs of experience in network administration.
2. Experience in WAN/LAN networks.
3. Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements, designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
4. Install all new hardware, systems, and software for networks.
5. Strong knowledge on Linux, VMware and Windows environment.
6. Administering storage files based on NAS storage technology is must.
7. Knowledge on FTP is mandatory.
8. Working experience in Production Environment.
9. Plans and supports network and computing infrastructure.
10. Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems.
11. Documentation experience on network problems and resolution for future reference.
12. Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
13. Manage user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus, anti-spam.
14. Experience in Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server.
15. Fluent in English and a quick learner.