Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role PL/SQL Developer
Prolim is a leading provider of end-to-end IT, PLM and Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies. They understand business as much as technology, and help their customers improve their profitability and efficiency by providing high-value technology consulting, staffing, and project management outsourcing services.
1. Strong knowledge and experience in Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g & above.
2. Hands-on experience on SQL, PL/SQL programming.
3. Hands-on experience on collections, XML parse, RefCursor in PL/SQL programming.
4. Database and PL/SQL code performance analysis experience.
5. Strong knowledge of views, joins, Indexes, explain Plan, dynamic query, trace files.
6. Good understanding of oracle memory architecture.
7. Design and implement technical solutions for the requirements.
8. Analysis of defects and new requests.
9. Develop/maintain code and relevant documents.
10. Sense of business criticality and priorities.
11. Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of code, and designing solutions for them.
1. Good knowledge of database administration.
2. Enhance Application with new features / change requests by undertaking design and development work related to Oracle database.
3. Problem solving and investigation capabilities.
4. Follow Agile processes and knowledge on various software quality processes.
5. Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
6. Good team player will be required to work with senior team members to ensure success of all phases of the Systems development Life Cycle on time, with high quality of all deliverables.
7. Knowledge of TFS.
Qualification: Any Graduate