Job Role Analyst - Markets
PwC firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in advisory, tax and regulatory services. In India, our comprehensive portfolio of Advisory and Tax Regulatory services presents a basket of finely defined deliverables.
1. Support the overall Markets program in Kolkata.
2. Research on companies and develop a company profile with background, key business issues, financials, etc.
3. Research on industry and bring out issues relevant to PwC client interactions.
4. Project manage the PwC events where we host top leaders from the industry.
5. May be required to work on certain other internal projects.
1. Excellent analytical and excel skills, has the ability to collate important and relevant details Good research and problem solving skills should be able to use data and reach meaningful inferences.
2. Good powerpoint skills and make professional presentations.
3. Ability to work with people across the Firm, coordinating effectively with teams and should be efficient when doing follow-ups Extremely well organised, efficient and proactive with the ability to deliver in a timely manner.
4. Takes ownership of work and has a proactive can-do approach.
Flexibility: Given the nature of the job, maintaining personal flexibility to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
1. Candidate should have excellent academic record throughout.
2. Should be a B Com (Hons.) or Eco (Hons.) from Premier College.
3. Should have done at least 1 industrial training.
4. Desired work ex: 0 to 1 year.
5. Excellent analytical and excel skills, has the ability to collate important and relevant details.
6. Good research and problem solving skills. Should be able to use data and reach meaningful inferences.
7. Good PowerPoint skills and ability to make professional presentations.