1 - 4 yrs
Job Role Consultant - Technology Consulting - Data and Analytics
PwC firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in advisory, tax and regulatory services. In India, our comprehensive portfolio of Advisory and Tax Regulatory services presents a basket of finely defined deliverables.
1. Hands on Java/Java Script development knowledge is a must
2. The candidate should have experience (or willing to acquire skills) in the areas of Java, Spark, AWS and HTML/CSS
3. People who fit this role are software developers at service based IT companies
4. Candidate will join a team that will design and implement a number of highly scalable, reliable and enterprise class automation frameworks
5. Should have excellent bug writing skills often suggesting the technical solutions to the issues
6. Exposure in writing full test frameworks would be definite advantage
7. Experience in working on open source development model and tools like GIT, Maven, Jenkins, JIRA will be added advantage
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor (Engineering), Bachelor (Technology), Master (Technology), Master (Engineering)
Skills: Java Developer